Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I know, I know...

It has been a while since I last posted.

I've been working a lot....

....and playing a lot!

I have been busy. My new business is taking up A LOT of my time. It's kinda crazy....my contract with Barnes&Noble.com is actually through a company, Arise, and our hours are released to all 200 CSRs every Thursday through the Arise website. It's like fighting with a swarm of vultures, trying to grab as many hours (or 1/2 hour shifts) as possible. It only takes SECONDS after the hours are released before they are all gone! So you literally have to be ready, set and GO!! the second the hours are released. I have been fortunate that I have been able to grab 40 hours a week, but it is a half an hour here, and hour there. I find myself in front of the computer from 8 am each morning sometimes as late as 11 pm at night.


In between these crazy shifts, I have been playing in my yard.




I have absolutely fallen in love with Bougainvillea. As you can see, there is still mulching to be done!!


Sean helped put in the new garden on the side yard


The purple flowers under the window are the ones Taylor liked so much on her last visit, so you KNOW we had to get some of those!!






Kevin and I have spent each weekend digging, planting, pruning, and mulching. I LOVE the way our yard looks! For those of you that saw our landscaping before, please enjoy the new transformation!




Those of you who know Kevin, he LOVES to show off his mango and orange trees...





So, excuse me for not keeping up to date....
I promise to keep you all updated now that (hopefully) I'm back in the swing of things!!